Thursday, May 3, 2012

why no easy?

there's this quote from thingsweforget. "bite more than you can chew, then chew it." ya, recently i've been biting LOTS of stuff. i want to be everywhere, everything, and at least good at some. pushing and pushing myself to the limit. and, now,i'm restless as ever. backfired plan. lol. ya, time to take a break, pull back in to myself and calm myself down. things won't go well with me being cranky constantly anyway.

messed up mind i have. and facade failed failed and failed miserably again as always.

some say i could make good use of my alien mentality to deal with things. hmm, for one, i think people don't mind being harsh and honest with me. means i can get real and honest feedback from them. though its like 'ouch' sometimes, i think i could handle it and SHOULD handle it.

and, i should learn to accept. ACCEPT. whatever it already is.

not gonna elaborate much. sleepy, and long day ahead.

til then.

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment