Friday, May 11, 2012

人以群分


ya. though how i said how similar we (i'm not gonna mention the E word too much here, lol) are, there's still this GIANT BIG difference. and so, hence form the cliques. like people simply group together. and unlike groups simply don't match. different channel, different frequency, different ways. ya, we're all just humans, shouldn't distinct things so clearly. BUT. there's always a but. things we do, is always only up to an extend. ya, the line is still existent.  

and thxs to form 4 syllabus, now I'm even seeing Venn diagrams, if you remember what they are. lol. ya, the whole world would be the universal set, and we the E students would be the subset of subset of subset of subset a million times, and finally, the cliques still barely intercept. LOL.  

same as the amoeba theory, we're all expanding, so our boundaries would be slightly touching one another's, and when we grow up even more, things would balance up, and the interception area would grow bigger =D 

and ya, now I'm seeing pretty circles growing bigger intercepting one another forming a pretty pattern == maybe I should take up statistics instead. LOL. 

hrm. all these just damn random la. recently I don't know what to think anymore. and finally, I'm seeing the end of my blogging days. I've basically set a date line.

thx u blog, for all the good times. may I finally grow out of this little blogging bubble world and may I blog as little as possible.

til then.

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment