Thursday, May 31, 2012

'study' break

seriously, its a 'study' break. its so freaking long it almost just feels like a break ==

ya. it's the study break before my Year 1 Sem 2 finals. I have almost 2 weeks of break, before the first paper, and then another week of break before the second one. ya, my finals have taken up an entire month, despite having only four papers. so, basically, you can imagine how slacking I am these few days =p

anyways, screw all the bid-goodbyes Facebook post and nerd calling tweets. they're just PLAIN LIES. because, I basically did the exact OPPOSITE of EVERYTHING I've said or planned to do. no anime? hah! I've watched more episodes of D-gray man just today than all the other days of this semester combined. thanks to the new LCD tv at home, I can connect my hard disk to the tv and watch all the animes I want on the BIG screen instead of tiring my eyes to watch from the pc monitor. and it's my study break, means there's only me at home having this holiday and basically means I can hog the tv all I want during daytime with no interruption at all=x and of course no one to nag me from watching too much tv.

HIMYM?? I've finished watching and is re-watching it again. aaaaand, i'm having unify from tomorrow onwards!! oh no. this. is. BAD. timing. BAD, i say. the main reason why I study at uni is because of slow Internet at home. so, I would rather leave all the temptations, and force myself to uni, just to get a stable connection. now? I can stay home!!!with all the mangas, k dramas, anime I can stream. along with the foods, tea, pillow and everything. i was unable to stream anything before this. so I usually WAIT for my friends to share their downloads before I can watch anything. and when i wait, i sometimes just give up and study. but now, I'm free as a house fly, I can stream my own dramas and movies!!! this is bad...very very bad......what if I started playing online games too? O.O no, that would never happen. Nooooo!!!

instead, i should use that time to read better books or articles which i have no time for usually. i read too little and my English gets suckier everyday. sigh. and, I eat DAMN A HELL LOT of junk food. oops. I usually won't mind because there was a need for my brain power. but now? I hardly start studying. and I'm already EATING up all my junk food supplies. argh. just because I have nothing else to do. 

and!! I planned to go swimming and gym during this break to boost my studying. B.U.T. I failed to wake up early every single time== I'm back to my holiday wake up schedule!! means I wake up after 9 everyday. and when I wake up after 9, it's either already too sunny to swim or I'm too hungry to do any exercise== phaillllll. 

yet again, the exam still seems quite. erm. not to say far, but not-too-near away. so, I went out and hang out here and there quite often. yumcha shopping and such. up to point where I, erm, ALMOST, overspent. oops. there's the mid-year-sale to blame. and I didn't have the time to shop before the break because I was hell busy so I'm just leaping at the chance larh. and because I'm really craving for Starbucks ochado chatime mahhh. but, I stopped. okay? I stopped. 

anyway, it's thursday already. exactly one week before the first paper. still got time, but, better get serious le guaaa. 

and. I damn wanna go out laaa.. Uk imu Nottingham everybody's holidays has already begun. and I want my tripssss. and sing kssss. and yum cha sessions still not enough. and my dramas!!! eeeeeeee no wonder I damn restless studying at home I want so many things =\

mean while, I'm missing you people la. I wanna hang out. but I have to wait, one more month. sigh. 

nerd mode. please better be there when I really need you. 

to all monashians: 加油 hwaittinggggg =D 

til then. 

chaoz~


No comments:

Post a Comment