Thursday, May 17, 2012

Good Things Must Be Shared =D

Okay. Year one is ending. wait. I've not emphasized enough. YEAR ONE IS FREAKING ENDING!!!!! omg I can't believe one quarter of my uni life is almost overrrrrr!!! 


arrrrr Australia degree seriously damn packed. Shoooooo packed I can barely do any other things while classes are on. i TRIED to join a club, turn out i only went for like, 3 out of the meetings in the whole semester == and when the 3 month summer break comes, i'll slack like hell. it's like, two extremes. this semester, I'm so busy I wanna shout and scream and kick and swear and cry and punch and most of all, I WANNA SING K!!! BUT, I survived =D I survived the freaking MATlab and weird physics experiments O.O, and still, I survived MATlab. thx god== 


so, this one year in monash. hectic much? ya. but most of all in this one year, I'm glad that I found If I Die Young Taiping. awwww <3 seriously, they are just all I could ask for as a group of friends. advices, jokes, study kaki, sing k kaki, broga kaki, yumcha kaki, and basically any other kaki =p hee, they balanced out my uni life =D crazy, but not too crazy. serious, and not too serious. nerd, and not too nerd. most of all, they are very very kind people =D I'm so blessed to have met them <3 
jamie<3
abu bakar leong chew ken =p


remember this? traffic light =p

when we used to camp at bean bag area


our first BIG camwhore =D
see u shoooo happy together =p
sweeeeeet right? i know =p
more pwetty photos =D
another photo of abu bakar coz u no camwhore with us =p
and in the second semester. there's some complications. but I still believe things WOULD be okay if we want to and try to make them okay. aaaand, we have two additional members this semester =D fate really brought us together. how else would be AGAIN study in the same uni and course AND branch, when we ALREADY grew up in the same place, went to the same primary school (5 years) and high school( another 5 years), also went to the same tuition. just when I thought the trend is broken when we went to different pre u courses, we ended up stuck together at monash again. LOL.  

welcome to the family =p
so, year one ending. meaning, we'll be splitting up into different branches next semester =( I could only wish the lunch breaks and study breaks and Advanced Maths could still give us enough time together. hee =D 

back to myself. this 2 semesters. hmm, I've grown too right? at least a small amount. ya, and I've been more comfortable than ever being with people of same interests and kinds. some how. haha. though mostly are guys== sometimes I secretly feel things would be simpler if I was just a guy. LOL. but oh well, a female engineer sounds damn cool too =p 


aaaaand. there's some things I'm still so frustrated with myself. that I no change or no adapt or no pro or no anything else. so limited, you know? gahhhhh.   


at the same time, 不再为自己所不是的执着。

damn contradicting right. ergh.   

appreciate little things. 耐心。one thing at a time. 我将会长大的 。 

I think I need another mid year resolution == 



my rube goldberg machine damn nice =D








 til then.


chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment