Tuesday, May 1, 2012

大城市,小故事。

recently, I've heard LOTS of stories. stories of parts of life where I have not gone through. lol. as we grow up, things tend to get more complicated. as in, VERY complicated. @$$-_>>{€}%{>]€\€{!\€\£.!?|. ya, it's THIS complicated. 

anw, I really think my friends damn pro. MOST of them seriously truly really very damn pro. lol. how could they process and UNDERSTAND and CONTROL and REALIZE this kinda complicated stuff. as in human stuff. how u see them, communicate, feel, inspire, decide, advise, manage, handle in, everything related to human. when they get to this topic, most of them have LOTS of opinions and comments and stories. and i would be like, listen, and go 'oh ya horh?'. but if I see those things myself, I would practically come out with nth. okay, maybe i would come out with something, but its ALWAYS the very-small-almost-insignificant part of the BIG picture. hmmm. how do they process their emotions? coz sometimes, I really have none, or very little of it. aiks. 

左看右看,我的视野还是那么的小。世界很大,我要加油加油。

til then,

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment