Thursday, August 28, 2014

Words

Sad how should mere sounds and vibration formed by the human voice through the air should hurt you sometimes. Of course, words can also be a beauty, a form of love, warmth, friendship, inspiration and encouragement.

But not mindless words, no. Mindless words are from people who just feel like talking, for the sake of talking. Too many words are useless, they could offer no knowledge nor positivity. They just cause disputes and lame conflicts. True meanings do no need so many number of words to relay the information. Some people just talk as if they're in love with their own voice.

I'm a slow learner with words. I often mix up vocabs like circumstances and circumference, artist with drawer, Leonardo Da Vinci and Leonardo Di Caprio. I often forgets names of people/ objects/ places. And spelling, I'm horrible at it. And so, I am not good at arguments/ debates/ spontaneous talking. That's why I make do with writing instead. Where the words I typed out are words that I really want them to mean. Words and feelings that I've given a serious thought about. Not mindless chitchat and mean jokes. 

Sometimes, too many are just one too many. Am I cutting off something again?

No comments:

Post a Comment