Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Smart

I read a Uberfact tweet that says smart people tend to have insomnia due to higher brain activity. I suspect that this is true for me! Hah. Because, I tend to overthink so damn much! Until a point that I either can't fall asleep, or my thoughts jumble up into twisted dreams that cause me more stress in my sleep. Hence, my dark eye circles? Even though I have long sleeping hours, I often feel that I have rarely rested enough, and still feel tired and drained after my sleep. Guess that it pays to be smart =p

Haha okay I'm not so deluded. Of course there are other contributing factors. Like stressful studies right before I sleep. Or lack of exercise so that I'm often too stressed up. And also sleeping late and oversleeping that cause my biological clock to be messed up.

So. New resolution: Sleep early and wake early!!! Early as in sleeping at 11.30pm and waking at 7.30am! Eight full hours no more no less! Also, TRY getting back into exercise. This will lead to a good night sleep. AND HENCE I CAN SAY GOODBYE TO MY GREATEST ENEMY OF ALL TIME: MY EYE BAGS!!

okay. cheers to myself. goodbye.


No comments:

Post a Comment