Monday, August 4, 2014

Rough start

Yesh! My uni life has finally taken a turn for the better. After, what seems like a horrible, depressing first week.

First off, I've gotten sick in the first week. Due to aftermath of overly exposed to germs and bacteria of the crowds of the crazy book fair at klcc. Okay, its just that I'm weak. oops. Anyhow, after the first day at uni, and lots of sneezing, I woke up from a nap to find that I'm down with fever. And our family dinner at Tao has to be cancelled because of that!! I missed another day of lesson, and spent my time either freezing to death, or sweating my pants out miserably at home.

Anyways, due to this fever, I've missed not one, not two, but three outings!! how can so much happen in just a couple of days eh?

But, like i said, things are finally looking up! A brand new day today, fever free (though still lots of cough) and free milo (though i don't drink milo)!! Also, monday is known as Naing day for me, given that all three lectures on this day are from him, which means ALL of my electrical friends are having classes together!! haha. I thought that this isn't possible anymore given we are all from different years and semesters. Also, my FYP is on track! sorta ^^ going in the right direction anyways. And dr Kuang is too kind, too kind. That's a huge worry of my chest.

Pray for this to be a smooth semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment