Monday, August 11, 2014

anxious

Anxious, is the word to describe me nowdays. A bad word, really. Anxious with how i look, anxious about what I have to say, anxious about my posture, speech, money, homework, people... practically most of the things.

The weird thing is, i'm not that of a helpless person. In fact, i'm pretty capable myself, in terms of handling academics, at least. I have brains, I'm an engineer, i could solve even the more complicated problems. Yet, still the anxiety, which eats me out from the insides, sometimes.

Sometimes, I feel i have all the problems in the world. sometimes i feel i'm just another whiny spoilt brat. Yet sometimes, i tell myself all this are just over thinking, which leads to anxiety, which leads to unhappiness.

When I know i could do well in studies, I tend to do the opposite, which is read other random stuff unrelated to studies at all, which makes me fall well behind just two weeks into the semester.

Inner peace. where are you? I need my inner peace and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment