Saturday, July 20, 2013

one step up

time flies. duh, proven theory right. there's only one week left until another new semester begins. I'm entering my third year. and seriously, I don't look forward to it at all. 

I don't exactly dread it. but, I feel like I haven't rest enough. I'm not quite prepared for another 12 weeks of hectic-ness and drama. and don't tell me there won't be any dramas. there will be. in my past four semesters, they all had dramas, each more dramatic than the one before. hmm. ya, so I don't know what to expect, and I don't really feel like facing them.

this one month holiday, not very eventful, but at least I have met up with all the essential people in my life. Another step closer with my old pals, and reconnect with a few whom I've lost touch with. Friends. love them. who can live without them?

Monash. not my favorite place, but hopefully with less expectations I would get delightful surprises in return? another 12 weeks to strengthen my will, to sharpen my skills, and to learn more lessons. Life lessons don't come by easily, we always learn through the hard ways. all the same, I wish for a peaceful semester. PEACEFUL, I say.

and yea, there's ELP too. but i guess i've done most of my part, so nothing much maybe? decided to pull out from D2Y, for far too many reasons, 可惜。and mostly, I shall focus more on reading, I guess. spend whatever free time I have on reading, until I pick up the habit again.

til then.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment