Tuesday, July 30, 2013

No pain, no gain.

gosh. things are getting serious. internship. FYP. 100 percent project based unit. just stepping into Year 3, I can feel the tension in the air. No last minute studies can save me now. No more chilling break times. No more spacing off in lectures. Every minute counts! By the end of this semester, I must be at least ready for internship and score good grades in my semester. This is all that matters.

And so we meet the seniors again. Not my favorite batch of people. Some how I feel alienated from them, with their super geniuses topics and jokes. I feel like a First Year freshie just being in the same class with them. Also, there's HIM. in every single stupid class. grrrrr testing my patience to the max. 

But oh well, I'm still gonna hate the things I don't like. The only thing I can change is my attitude. Slowly, I guess, thanks to my mentor I'll get to know the seniors better. Then maybe I'll be able to fit in.  No matter what, it will not repeat as it was in Year 2 sem 1. Where I failed in both the assignments and with the people. I'll upgrade myself, I told my friends. I'll study like fatfish if I have to. I'll swallow the unit guides in the first week. I'll treat this like how it was when I was in A levels. Also I could not fit in, and self studied the entire unit of Further Maths. I'll study freaking hard this semester.

Nothing is impossible. Expecially when my 'problems' are only so little and insignificant. ATTITUDE is the key. I'm gonna be very busy. I'm gonna work very hard. I'm gonna skip the useless lecture and camp in the library if I have to. I'm gonna bug the seniors with questions after questions. I'm gonna learn. No pain, no gain.

til then.

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment