Thursday, July 25, 2013

new

had an inspiring and motivational lunch with my mentor today. gosh, he made me feel guilty over how I spent my holidays. he said I shouldn't chill =\ he mentioned 人生 has all 酸甜苦辣, and so we should go for bitter first, 先苦后甜。university days are the best days to try out things and test our limits. if we don't dare to do anything now, we probably won't in the future. we'll eventually get comfortable with the false sense of security and wouldn't dare change anymore. so, oh well. I should stop walking, and start running! no reason for me to slack and hold back anymore.

and why WHY are the engineering guys so nerd??? they discussed softwares, and lectures and codes over lunch, and don't seem to respond to other topics o.o how is it possible that I am the one who talk the most over lunch in a group of people. this has never happened before. 

anyways, I've decided to intern with my mentor. sounds tough, what they are doing. but sounds like its my job to find the way through it by myself, and only by this way that I'll grow. so, new circle of friends maybe? o.o new attitude and method in my studies. new aim. new direction.

This coming summer break, I shall intern, learn programming. learn to be an engineer. a real one outside the classroom. maybe, maybe I won't end up as a lecturer at all. hmm, still don't know where I'll head to.

everything is so new. I'll take some time to get used to it ^^

til then. 

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment