Thursday, September 13, 2012

contented

hi. it's been good recently. though most of my studies are still in a screwed up condition? lol. looks like, I have sort of 'leveled' up? not affected though I'm having trouble with my studies @@ 

okay. so why am I in such a contented mode? hmm. first of all, I'm having good food. if my tummy's happy, I'm happy =D  

next, it's the weather. I'm happy if it is raining! no heat, no pimples, hence
nice skin, you see =D 

and life has been happening. the 'on' mode for outings and gatherings, meetings, even farewells and also exercise. ahaha. how happening, you'd ask? WE PLAYED BADMINTON IN FRONT OF THE AUDITORIUM AT MIDNIGHT AT MONASH. thats how happening it is =D 

and of course the main reason, is the people around me. I'm happy with the people around me. simple and small things i see keep me happy always. imma surrounded with positive energy!!! =D my family, uni, and mostly uni. ok, enough elaboration here. fill in the details however you like =p 

til then. 

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment