Sunday, August 26, 2012

half way through

hehe I'm back! I needa blog to chill my mind a bit. 

so.  since the camp, things have been good. ESPECIALLY good, even =D lol. the if I die young taiping has gained another member since then, and there's been quite a lot of activities =D damn happening, right? lol. 

despite everything, I'm seriously S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y. lagging in my studies!! I skip lectures and tutorials. I haven't study up. I can't catch up. and omg, I could even just put aside some of my homework planning to COPY answers from others. damnnnn. guess I'm not gonna complain myself for being too nerd anymore, since I'm so NOT a nerd these days.  

worse still (or better =p), the 'on' mode has not ended! there's a COUPLE of gatherings with the Pmo this week, though I just went for one last weekend @@ plus, we have this 'on' exercising mode, also ever since the camp, when we could feel our body weightless, muscles all flexed,and bones all loosened. So we plan to have this exercise outing once per week. how rare, how healthy, right? 

also, we'll be actively joining in the d2y activities, like, very very soon @@ for the upcoming events, there's this sports day thingy, where I've been unknowingly signed up for captain ball? and then there's paintball on the 16th. so tempting! then, there's this mooncake festival event. and finally I could foresee weekly meetings if I wanna join the committee for organizing the year end camp! 

as a result, my studies will suffer. SUFFER, I SAY!! I just know it. the mid term testsssss are like, RIGHT NEXT WEEK??! not to say EACH of them covers TEN FREAKING PERCENT. I'm DOOOOOOMED. only my dad doesn't know anything or he'll ground me like hell. even I feel like grounding myself @@ I'm such a bad girl. sigh. 

so, are things good? bad? lol. if I survive through this, without making my grades suffer, I might just be a genius. just, i really wish i can survive this without sacrificing anything too big.  

never try never know.  

Aza Aza hwaitingggg!! 

til then. 

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment