Friday, August 17, 2012

path

its week three. freaking fast, but finally, i've managed to get into the mode. the schedule no longer feels overwhelming. i've gotten used to enjoy my classes even without all my friends and i've accepted the ever-nerd-mode fellow classmates in ECSE.

even though uni has resumed for quite a while already, recently i've still went for a trip with the pmo, and had several outings and gatherings with them. and when i'm with the pmo, its CHINESE mode even more, lol.

any how, i'm feeling pretty good this week. everything is smooth and i've got things done and i get to see quite a lot of the people i love.


I'm staying on my path.

looking at the world around me, everyone's walking on their path. determined, lively and sure. I'm the one a step late, or one step too doubtful, one step behind. every one's path looks so amazing and tempting. yet every one's path seems so far away from mine.

my path, is further from most girls'. nearer to the guys', falling some where in the middle land. my path, the odd one out, are filled with books, and numbers, and circuits, and resistors, and questions, and doubts. My path, I see my half ruined past. I see the future I wished so much to have yet would never be. My path, I see memories played and decisions made and pieces falling to places to form what and who I am today. My path, the regrets which made me turn back too many times yet those are the changes I would not see.

I'm on my path. one that i couldn't leave. one that you'll never be on. and one less than half travelled, which the end too far ahead to see. I'm staying on my path, hard as it should be, working hard, walking slow, moving on, shaping it as it can be. until one day, I shall see all these things are meant to be.

lol. funny. it sounds like a real poem eh?? some how it rhymes @@ too many flash back these days. the present days are good, yes, but some how all the details just suddenly magnify and link back to my past. hrm. 

for once, I shall cut short on the details. and so, here I still am. nothing big has changed. except maybe a slight change of heart. 


I wish for a bigger heart.


p/s: sorry for the lack of linkage between the paragraphs. was written on separate days and lazy to edit any further, so. 

til then.


chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment