Wednesday, July 4, 2012

just observe.

It's another slow day. just got back from malacca and I'm still dead tired and contented with food. ahahaha. and ya the fact where I've gotten fatter. oops. new resolution: keep fit! and get better at sports. at least by a little bit. 

here I am. treasuring the moments I get to lay back to just spend time reading and watching drama and tagging photos and blogging. don't interrupt my peace, thank u =D 

holidays. season of gatherings. where I meet my peers and where peers hang out together where the sole reason is only to social. not for other studies or working purposes. so, it's the time where I get to observe how my peers actually carry themselves at the age of 20. and also where I would practise to carry myself. to be myself? good to be comfortable but maybe a little too much. to be really pleasant? still not my thing. to just listen? it's nice. but just sometimes i need to tune out the distractions for me to focus on the topic. and I'm no story teller. quite fail huh. but then, maybe I'm just not meant to be the spot light person, just a sideline observer to the happenings.  

different. every single person is so distinctive and unique and just different. some just the direct opposite, really. some how, the very little similarities we have manage to just bring a group of us together. thoughts. everyone has a different opinion on something. habits. everyone is already used to certain things. speech. everyone has different preferences to put words and to crack jokes. level. everyone has a different level on different things. higher level in certain things, lower in others. 到头来,什么都还是好的一半、坏的一半,不多也不少。 

I have not hold on tight to anything. as I do not know what of others belong to me. I have whatever I already have, but no more than that. when others come to me. I hold on to them, loosely. when you go, I'll just say goodbye. I rather let go than to have the string snapped into two for holding on too tight, like once upon a time. yet again, I know not what it's worth to hold on tight til the very end. maybe when I finally learn, I'll be able to hold on and on and on, as I find worth. maybe. and hopefully.
i apologize for the order of the random topics. its actually random paragraphs i typed with my ipad strung together to form a post. but its kinda a waste not to post them. so. hee.
on another random note, being twenty is awesome =D


til then.


chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment