Monday, July 30, 2012

getting over

finally the depressed feeling is gone. no more getting sad over lack of friends in the lecture. I have time for them after the lectures. if not, I can make my own timetable =p i have also settled down into the uni mode now. it's pretty easy to get used to it when all the assignments and home works and lecture come rushing into you face all at once @@ 

anyways, I've found that no plan IS the best plan. for me, anyways. imma gonna live up to that from now on. I needa take unnecessary stuff off my mind to appreciate the good stuff going on at the moment. and, i'm fine even though things might get ugly. uglier and uglier, I see. it's your problem if you like to take things for granted. I'm over getting angry with you, it's your own impression and image you're ruining. I'm over getting sad. I'm fine now. so no lost for me, I guess. 

and I'm also over with the definition thing, like finally. lol. let me explain. I was kinda obsess with descriptions I could, or people could use to describe and define me. I'm forever looking for a category that I've fallen into. and also people who might be in the same 'category' with me? none. I'm alone. oh well. but now, I'm gonna ditch the concept. I've tried to let it go and forgot about it long ago, but subconsciously I'm still putting a lot of thoughts on it. so, finally, some how, I've just gotten over with the idea. ahaha. no why no how. just, I've gotten over with it. it just no longer has the importance as it seemed to have. it was too tiring anyways so i'm glad i'm rid of the baggage. no more why how what who where and more whys =D 

因为不重要了。所以,终于放下了一些执着。心情,豁然开朗了 =D

til then.


chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment