Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mind

I have a poor mind. I'm fidgeting around, restless, anxious, and I'm palpitating. This is a signal, that I'm not happy with my state. I have tonnes to do, there are tonnes that I can do, yet, here I am, with my poor mind, stuck in this frustrated mindset.

Step out. Take the leap of faith. Go. Move. Do. Make it happen. 

The person I'm gonna spend most of my time with is myself. The person who will love me the most is myself. The things I can do to make myself happy can only be done by me. I know how. Just do.

I'm not a Christian. But ya, do not be conformed to this world. Instead, be transformed by the renewal of the mind. Yes this is good advice. All goes back to mind control. Make the mind a powerful one.

Harness, practice and train the mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment