Monday, February 2, 2015

Feed the Heart

A warm trip with warm people really rejuvenates the soul. Indeed if you want to be at peace and happy, you have to feed the heart. Feeding the mind with knowledge is not enough. Feed the heart by getting to know people and enjoy their presence.

Tsk. Staying home for such a long time is unhealthy for my heart. Just yesterday, I found that I can sleep so well with a contented heart. Simple as that, be contented and you'll be happy. That's why, I thinking feeding the heart is the key a happy life and getting rid of dark eye circles.

Stop feeding the bloody mind with overthinking. Especially with stupid life analysis. Why do I always analyse life? An idle mind is a devil's playground. Need to keep myself busy, feed both my mind and heart with healthy food.

Lol. New discovery every single day. Why am I so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment