Sunday, May 18, 2014

rage

"why u gonna be so rude? don't you know i'm human too? " lyrics from Rude by Magic! sang over and over again by le dear. oddly, its just the right phrase for the day. 

Yes, i've brought it upon myself. People taking me for granted and tease and mock and make fun of and criticize me and everything i love/hate. Just one step away from stomping all over the little pride i have left with cruelty and little kindness.

But, yes. i brought it upon myself. I thought i am all mighty in handling snide remarks. Sometimes, i just thought, whats so bad about giving people a little laugh? That's not too bad, i say. Its still okay. I wont let that get to me. Its just a laugh. I really do lots of stupid stuff, i understand why people laugh at me this way.

I have tolerance, yes, rather HIGH tolerance. i have patience, yes, rather GOOD patience. but, i have a BOILING POINT LIKE JUST EVERY FREAKING PERSON IN THIS WORLD. maybe excluding the monks. and priests. and all the god-like saints. but, i'm still human. and I just reached mine!

maybe i'm just not so big hearted as i thought. maybe i should stop letting little 'jokes' of people slide. maybe i should learn to fight back. you know what? that's not a healthy gathering at all. and one day all the nice people are going to stop being nice because of people like you. and i wonder why is the world such a shitty place.

shit just got real.

No comments:

Post a Comment