Sunday, May 11, 2014

Project I

ello. the title project 'I' is a project for self improvement. yesh imma so determined!!

a recent event at home is a catalyst to cause this. meh i'm sick being so bothered whenever you just decide to step all over me like i'm a piece of useless trash. whatever. i have also done hating. and imma going to do things my own way. whatever.

anyways. The first part of project 'I' is to do daily exercise. As in DAILY. lol. i've been slacking and always tend to take a break for on or two days after i've done exercise. Planking, swimming, rope jumping, running, yoga. I should add more to the list!! Second, i'm investing another large sum to extend my facial treatment package. Imma lady! I should pamper and take care of my skin. I should also spend some to restock on my facial products.  Next is English. I need to read more to improve my English. Cashflow Quadrant is a nice book. Oh, and i have not spent my RM250 book vouchers. Fourth is changing my bad habits, like slouching, mumbling, candy crushing, and well, many other things. Last but not least, imma gonna take a month of cooking lessons!! from none other than the Shifu Auntie May i have right at home! this coming semester break? imma gonna be her cooking apprentice. FOR A MONTH. lol.

yep, right now, facial, health, food and skills are the most important investments i have to make. Right. Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment