Monday, May 26, 2014

gonna be a FYP sudent

Its week 12! Again. Only one year away from being a engineering bachelor holder. A year from being part of the working world. BUT, don't want to elaborate too much on that just yet. I'm still NOT READY @@ When its time, its time.

Anyways, the fogs obscuring my future has cleared up a little bit. I, at least know, what sorta FYP projects that I might be interested in. I also know what I should do for preparation for the future. I'm also no longer lost and afraid of the future. Nervous, but much better.

Yay! to the path that is getting clearer. and yay to the upcoming holidays. i'm not gonna do a single academic related thing during this coming month. i'm shoooo sick of studying, although comparatively, the schedule for this semester is much looser as compared to the previous one (No bloody robot to build this semester).

On the other hand, i have gotten so much lazier this semester. Shooo lazyyyy to even catch up with the lectures. Two of the units i have only 40% or less knowledge, and its already the last week of the semester @@

Surprisingly, the week 12 of this semester is not a stressful one. Yes i have a lab quiz and a last assignment to submit, but the quiz is a open book test and the assignment is not due until Friday. And most of the lectures are pretty much finished or cancelled.

Sometimes I dislike Monash so much i don't know if i would like to leave my student life sooner or later. I'm hoping that doing my FYP project would be a more pleasant experience than mundane studies. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment