Saturday, June 1, 2013

to be better

Ya, should you read my blog, you would know that I'm an insecure person. I don't like the way I am. I always feel that I could do more, I could achieve more, I could be better than who I am currently.

But recently, that feeling is a little lesser than before. It's good news right? I should be congratulated v^^ . First of all, my EQ upgraded I think, I managed to not breakdown or to throw temper when something really got onto my nerves. I managed to stay calm and stick with the shits calmly. "don't let them affect me.", I constantly chant to myself.

Another thing is that, I'm not so shy anymore, even though I still feel antisocial sometimes. But, I guessed it has at least improved a little. I would be friendlier in future, hmm. I guess the only way out is to practice, to converse more with random people. It would be awkward at first, but if I continue to work on it, I would get it some day. Also, my English must be improved. gawd, I don't want to turn into a so call lala mui.

It is because that the holidays are drawing near? or it is because I've faced too much shits in uni, I miss all my old friends all of a sudden. The seniors, the pmo's, the zoo, the oldest pals. I know all of them are working hard as well on different sides of the surface of the earth. hmm, maybe I should just make each of them a post card or sth. I'm missing arts already.

The main reason that I got through all the shits and still stay stronger, is that there is a person constantly at the back of my mind. mm hmm, some one special, my guardian angel. I'm truly blessed.

okay. here's a to go list:
1. candylicious
2. the art material shop in the gardens/ one u.
3. umaya? the big bad wolf and 3 lil pigs?? dabinlo? ahaha. or any other fancy food restaurant. I want FOOD.
4. shopping malls. i need to do shoppinggggg
5. park. broga hill. the frim. I need trees and greeneries. picnic, anyone??
6. yumcha. YUMCHA PEOPLE. I MISS YA.
7. trip. hee I have one or two of them already, so I'm happy.

okay. now I'm motivated to prepare for the finals. see you guys after June!!

til then.

ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment