Tuesday, October 9, 2012

frustration

recently, I'm living in this very high stress level. why so? no one to blame but myself. I'm finally suffering from all my slacking-ness, on-ness, lecture-skipping-ness and chill-ness. OOPS. shit. freakinggggg shit. I'm really quite worried for my finals. aaaaaaaaa.

that aside, something weird is going on between me and the group. I have no idea how did it come about, but yea, I think someone hates me. sigh. bye bye contented feeling. on the comforting side, I think the rest of my world is still loving me all the same, so, I'm still fine. 

The last two weeks of the semester, I'm all stressed up, restless, high pressured, tensed, worried, frustrated, pek chek, maybe a little hysterical, even. No, i won't just break down, yet. Barney Stinson said,"if you're sad, stop being sad and be awesome instead." so, i guess i'll have to be really really really awesome, if you know what i mean.  

thankful for the upcoming gatherings with the zoo, and hopefully pmo this week. times like this, i need a REAL break from the uni life @@ All the stress is NOT healthy for my mental state at all. =/

ROARRRR and the almighty ultimate nerd is ready to go!! this time, i really DO hope that i'm the ultimate nerd. arghhh. 

may everything be smooth and fine as we rush towards the finishing line of the semester. 

hwaitinggg. 

times like this, we need

stress ball!!!!!!!!

til then. 

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment