Friday, October 12, 2012

changes

breathe in. breathe out. breathe in. breathe out. and YES i WILL survive DIGITALSSSSS. roar.

not just digitals. the whole electrical thing is evolving so fast i am starting to freak out. a glimpse at some seniors report/coding/conversation. Year 3 electives. I don't even know what is what. Internship. Assignments. I'm so used to copying already i feel more and more stupid O.O EVERYTHING is freaking me out.

also, Year two is a sem with MUCH changes. almost the whole circle of people from my usual uni life has changed. I'm now often surrounded with SMART NERDY PRO SENIORS. and the rest of the electrical guys. and as the sem moves on, imma gonna have to blend right into that circle. O.O

oh yes. there are changes. and yes, things aren't the same. and yes, i'm freaking out A LOT. imma gonna survive. sigh.

another few things i found about myself. i'm not that capable. yet. and, my facade sucks like a shit's shit. STILL. ergh. imma too easy to read. and that's never a good thing.

aza aza hwaitinggg!! himnae!!!

til then.

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment