Wednesday, February 29, 2012

first week

odd that how just the first three days of university life can bring up so much thoughts. seriously, its so complicated.

lol. could i even survive? the work load. i look at the electrical equipments in the lab. DC generator, multimeter, function generator, oscilloscope. and a voice in my head goes, " THIS is what i've gone for. THIS is the start to my future. THIS is what i should like. THIS is what i have to be good at." hrm. doubts? of course got lo. but, quite confident i could do well. hmmm.

just a glance across the lecture hall. GUYS. seriously. guys guys guys. memang a guy DOMINANT course. something I've almost forgotten in this 3 months holidays. its makes obvious difference from the normal world. there are GUYS-ONLY gangs everywhere. there's GUYS' topics everywhere: technology, gym, games, lame jokes, technology, gym, games, lame jokes........i know its a bad summary of topics, but, the point is there, okay? =p

so, back to this all-guy-mostly-bananas-very-adult-like-and-complicated-world, wondered how i even survived last semester? lol. seriously it could look really REALLY scary to a normal girl. even scared me a little. i'm thinking, what have i become? why would i turn out like this? why am i so different from a typical definition of a girl.

ya. it scared me. didn't think that i would get scared in my second semester, when i'm not in my first. scared me when i see so many brilliant-looking-more-engineer-like GUYS around me.

BUT. i could still do well. some how. ya, i could.

we'll see =)

til then.

chaoz




No comments:

Post a Comment