Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DREAMING. PLAYING. RESTING

a long break I had. now it's ending, it's time to go forward again, to learn, to live, to know, to grow. no matter how anticipated, how scared, how excited, how doubtful I am, what is coming will come. it's time to press the play button, after a loooooong pause. 



so here I am, arranging my feelings before I start off working again.

this holidays, regrettably, though I kinda enjoyed it ( oops!) , is filled by watching TONNES of drama. hee. ditched whatever plans I've wanted to do, including studying some history and participating in some course or work. ended up discovering how to use the pps app in my iPad and off I go watching dramas day and night. LOL. 



I seldom watch dramas. during my study days, I don't really make time to follow whatever dramas there is, on line or on tv. so this 3 months long holidays, I've been kinda like catching up with ALL the dramas dating back to few years ago.  


as usual, when I'm stuck with something, I engross myself in it. Not just doing them when i have the mood or during free time, i engross myself in them day and night, in one long shot. Such things like sewing, doing further maths, studying, drawing, reading, reading manga, music ( both playing and listening). Regrettably again, this time, it's dramas. kinda crazy and unhealthy routine I had, following dramas episode after episode.

The LIST : 
City Hunter, Secret Garden, Dream High, 还珠格格I,还珠格格II,还珠格格III,义海豪情,潜行狙击,鱼跃在花见,法政先锋III,爱情公寓II,Lie To Me, 狗与狼的时间,一枝梅,原来是美男啊,My Girl, 恶作剧之吻, How I Met Your Mother, Lord Of The Rings (though its not technically a dram, its still 9 hours worth =p). 



oops. not a short list. kinda an accomplishment huh? 19 dramas in 3 months. if i haven't left out anything. and I didn't get nothing of it k? I got several AWESOME songs. and I kinda got some inspiration out of them k? when I follow dramas, I don't just watch, I FEEL them, I ANALYSE them even, I think. I even DREAM them. LOL. same like anything which I had engrossed in. 



not trying to justify myself watching tonnes of dramas, just that, I REALLY enjoyed them. haha. 

this holiday, surprisingly, I did not follow many mangas. Suddenly, I'm just not very interested anymore. I don't even reread my Conan comics like every other holidays. I can't even finish code breaker or saiyuki. looks like I've finally overcome this addiction. even deleted the manga app without any hard feelings. LOL. 



same as this, my addiction to dramas will end here. time to engross in other stuff. there's a whole new semester ahead. there's a whole new lot to learn and to know and to grow.

this time, instead of things and matters, I'll try to engross in human related stuff. as in my redness. I really have the determination and heart to really work on it this time, hopefully it's enough for me to improve, just little by little will do. 



人、事、物。guess I'm just good at the last one, and suck at the first one. not even sure what i am going to do with the second one. hrm. lots of work I have indeed. 



it was my birthday just days ago. means that I'm already 20, no longer a teenager, no matter how I have dreaded it, it's as much a fact already as heat of the sun. awesome, right? hmm. I don't know, really. feels like things are just as it is, at the same time, they aren't. 



20 years of history I have. people I know, people who know me, people from the past. There's so many of them. this holiday is also a 'season for gatherings'. Met so many people from the past, not even sure what am I going to say to them. that we aren't close like old days anymore?share stories of today? how much have we changed? some of everything I guess. though a bit nostalgic, a little regrets, a bit awkward, it is delightful to meet up with every of them, still. after all, treasured memories we had. 



再重新的认识每一位, is the meaning of the gatherings, I think.

I had done that, thankfully, to a handful of friends. THANK GOD we kept in touch, 重新认识老朋友 is awesome. more awesome than getting to know new friends. looks like there's not only things like 'knowing new friends' and 'keeping old friends' , there's still 'knowing old friends all over again'. LOL. what kinda crap I've came out with. haha. 



so, the target has become a little more clearer I guess. 



aza aza hwaiting!!!! BAXIA!! 



p/s: next holiday, imma gonna watch 大长今 again. =p



til then. muacks. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment