Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If I Die Young Taiping

haha. what a title. so ya. if i die young. finally listened to this song. its a beautiful song, and sort-of-some-how-i-don't-really-know-why turned out as our 'group's ' song. haha. so its my favourite song for now, without the 'taiping', of course.

since i know my ADORABLE friends are reading this blog, i'll just as well post about them. =p
so, our little group. consist of people of all different kinds, but united in two different ways: to-be-engineers and bananas ( majority) . or maybe half bananas. lol. so interpreted by this manner, I've ended up as the precious mango species, being yellow at the outside and the inside. wahaha.

so, people in our group. lively as ever. especially the 2 scammers. one Abu Bakar from the forest and one lead singer from if-i-die-young-taiping-band. they are... PRO like hell. the two backgrounds i mentioned are those i've actually believe in for weeks. sadly. i don't even wanna believe a single word they'd say anymore. and the scamming habit is actually spreading among our group, which is bad. coz it means i have to improve my skills in detecting them.

anyways, our first trip together will be 'broga hill trip to taiping' this Friday. i have no idea why everything relates to taiping. lol. anyhow, it'll be exciting as we plan to climb the hill at dawn, in the dark. hrm. too bad, there's no rabbit sate for later (there's a rabbit farm which is rumored to sell rabbit sate where you can eat the sate and play with the rabbits at the same time some where near broga hill apparently).

ya. so life now is basically revolving around studying, assignments, and of course our fellow 'if i die young taiping' crew mates. not much, but I've haven't really started joining any activities in uni or anything, and have stopped teaching at ttc since uni started. pretty interesting already, though there's of course more time to spare. so, had came face to face with my biggest obstacle again. public speaking. haih. red. this is EXACTLY what i'm talking about. I'm so totally beaten and disheartened by it. if things don't get better, i'll surely get stressed out again. hrm. solution? toastmaster i think. as proposed by both my sis and Prof. Matthew. people like me really need it, i think. haih.

anyways, life's good. when i say its good, i mean, really awesome. =D seriously. everything is so great and fine and cool and happy. i feel like, I'm back in.... form 3 again. or form 4 and 5. those are the happy days of my high school life. I've finally start to open up again, i think.

hrm. looks like I've come from a long way since then. this year, 2011, seems like a very long year. its only September but i feel like its been for ages. mostly because it consists of 3 stages, from a levels, to long holidays, to my first semester of university. things have changed and progressed so much i couldn't really catch up to it. no matter, things have gone for the better, and things are going in my way for once =D.

owh. I'll not blog until mid term holidays. i can so foresee that already. given TONNES of assignments to complete by next Friday. not exaggerating either. I'm so so dead if i cant finish them on time.

hrm. life's busy. and full. good news for me. less time thinking, more time working. enjoying it =D


til then.

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment