Friday, January 14, 2011

me and miss SIO LENG HUE=]

haha. yep!!this post is dedicated to miss sio leng hue!!!my partner and best friend in so many ways, after 4 years knowing each other..haha..i specially dig out all the photos of me and miss pretty sio..to share our sweet once upon a time..haha..

"17. sit beside me in class for 3 years...noe her since we were arranged to sit together in form 3...most memorable thing said, 'i wanna go toilet' 'i wanna sleep' 'i'm hungry' etc..most memorable thing done shud be when she ponteng class and leave me alone in class...wakakaka..no la..tempt me to eat grapes or other edible stuff in class is also memorable=] A jellyfish or cute animal socks with ears are what i'll remember her by..haha"

lol. this was a description i wrote for leng hue in my old blog when i was 'tagged by louise' in july 2009 ..so this is how miss sio live her secondary school life!!NOW i remember..haha..

and wee~~we have soooo many photos for leng hue to remember me by!!

2010 sports day..i rmb leng sleeping in ttc early in the morning..haha..isin't her head round and cute????







you tian's wedding..thx god she's there to keep me company..great times=]


prom!!!!!been crazy bout it for months. how i begged leng hue to go. lol.

GRADUATION!!wearing our brand new class-t

ws and us make a perfect 3 8 gang=]
fringe and braces gang!!!why the hell did we choose this picture for class page..lol
class trip..how i con leng hue to go..wahahaha..
nice nice 'romantic' photo=]

i was wondering why i'm holding leng hue's hand like that..then i remembered, we were in a middle of a mafia game..lol.

this should be our last photo in form 5??haha..


haha..this is a picture post only..more later..bye=]














No comments:

Post a Comment