Sunday, January 9, 2011

flipping through the old pages...

just took a visit to my old blog, "sheep in the big city"..and, sadly again, realized that my old blog is much much happier than this new one. filled with photos, coloured words, words of different sizes, and lastly total truthfulness. not that i ever lie in my blog, but in this one, as you may notice (or not), many things are hidden, not reported, or hopefully forgotten and not reminded by. i notice i've write stuff like, 'i love you, juniors!!!!', ' missing you already,my friends, who and who, 5s7!!', in my old blog, totally and truly full with emotion at the time. lol. while now, i may just have written like, what?oh ya, 'may you be well.' lol.

well, i've flip through this blog as well, and noticed that the happier tone is only during the months of july and august, when i've joined the 21st community service. haha. ya, that's a really nice event, bout 2 to 3 months long...ya, freak like me love activities, missions, tasks, challenges..things like having fun in a mall shopping, karaoke, sight seeing, (or worse, a club) or something rarely excites me..

people always say live in the now, live in the now. but, memories and past are so pretty that sometimes you just want to taste that happiness, simplicity, passion, and emotion at that particular times, again, and maybe again and again and again..


well. today is the last day of my holidays. BACK TO SCHOOL. argh. don't know happy or sad. one thing is i hate inti and one thing is i so miss studying already. haha. quite used to emotionless these days. anyway, i've finally make progress in the art works i'm talking about!!haha. sooo glad its still in my blood. hee!!!(really quite proud of myself) coz i'm lacking and lacking contact with each of my friends that i so treasure, so i usually like to make handmade souvenirs for them to remember me by!! besides that, i'm recollecting memories of all my old art works. they're like my handmade collections or something, just that they're in other people's hands, taking care of them for me.haha. hopefully i can post it here some day to remember them by..

ok. last day of holiday. having A2 this year. so, as usual in my old blog, i'll say something like this at this kinda moment...

BUCK UP!!!!!

haha..its a message dedicated to all of you.. good days to you..and by the way, its a new year already, who knows maybe things would get better=]

til then.

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment