Friday, April 12, 2013

Learning

Recently, I've seen and heard a lot of things. 21, don't really know what kick-started it, but I sorta feel like I'm growing up faster than ever. some how, I've managed to open new doors to new possibilities. and that, threw me into a whole new world. ya, I'm the late comer, but from now onwards I will have more point of views, I think?

also, I need to be more cautious with my speech. there are times where I have to hold my tongue, to not let slip something, to not accidentally burn a bridge. keep my mouth shut a little longer. think before I speak. choose the words I speak. patience, tolerance, and be cautious.

Realization and appreciation. I have a number of friends who put their whole heart and soul into the moments spent together. I can feel the warmth in my heart, touched, just by their very presence. they are my teachers of life who taught me things which i can't learn from home or alone. precious, isn't it? I just hope that, maybe I would, too be someone like that? I know I drift away sometimes @@

anyways, I learnt quite a lot I guess. maybe nothing seemed to have changed, but a change of heart is certain. A change in perspective, a little more hope, and the courage to love.

til then.

ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment