Monday, November 19, 2012

taking a break

so many things had happened in this one and a half years. it's almost like a live tv drama show. is it because that things have become more dramatic as we grow up? or just I'm too blur to notice anything around me in the past. anyways. I'm seeing people facing all sort of shits in their everyday life. this semester especially =( everybody ain't happy huh? sigh. why so eh? is it because of engineering?  sometimes all the stress is just too much for anyone to take. I pray for your happiness, people. bless u. may everyone recover from their sadness and move on with a happier life, okay?

moving on to the next junction. let's see if I can stand alone. and then meet someone new on the following path.

holidays are finally here. time to meet up with my dear OLD pals from places beyond monash =D

when things get lifeless, do you not just start flipping through old photo albums? just to remind yourself of the other things that matter in your world. I do that. and often find peace and strength amid the old pictures and smiley faces =) photos may just hold more meaning than it seemed at that time. it freezes time. it's... sorta magic, don't you think?

seriously, I realize pictures, words and music, accomplish wayyyy more than equations and codes -.-

til then.

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment