Thursday, November 1, 2012

half way there

hi!! I'm back. And guess what? things are going pretty well again =D first, half the exam is gone!!! and the two papers left is Maths and circuits. both which I'm better with. and who cares, DIGITALS IS FREAKING OVER MAN!!! gosh, I couldn't be happier. the stress and the frustration and the pressure. ergh. 

also, my 3 months break are drawing near!!! ahaha!! I have so much to look forward to! no, I'm not rich and I'm not traveling to anywhere awesome, I'm just looking forward to all the dramas I could follow ( what? an engineering student don't normally get time off to watch any dramas during school days k? =p) and the meeting ups. the meeting ups!!! friends are coming back from Aussie and taiwan. also, time to meet the locals. everybody is so busy with studies even locals can't meet up from time to time.  

also, there's the camp thing. maybe more commitment? no idea. I'm just gonna sell it to my sis no matter what =p also, there's all the books in the world I want to read but haven't got to do so. reading is suppose to be my hobby!! and I think I haven't read anything for almost a year-.- also, imma coming up with some inspirations again! =D time to put all the materials I've gathered and bought to some actual use eh? time to get in touch with my 'artistic' side. if there's still anything left in there, after the fact that my brain got constantly washed over by numbers and codes and formulae for the past 9 months? 

also, job? maybe part time? office/sales/interns/service don't appeal much to me =\ but almost at the right timing, I got a new student! who wants intensive classes. ehehehe teaching still suites me best after all these years. I could trace it back to when I was at form 2, when I first take over my mum's classes. guess its been growing on me since then, as if it's in my blood =D been considering to be a lecturer in the future, especially more after I see how some of the monash lecturers SUCK big time.  

also, shopping. I need new jeans, sandals, heels, clothes, LAP TOP, sweater blah blah blah. it's the end of the year and it's shopping time!! and yes, I finally NEED a lap top. to do assignments. not that my iPad is not good enough. it's because monash com labs SUCK BIG TIME too. so much trouble i had to go through to perform one simple task. ugh.  

yea I've made a looooong MUST do list. been so excited over it I can't really study. so, here I am, clearing my mind, so that I can return to my studies once again full-heartedly =D 

two more papers to go!! imma gonna ACE it to make up for the other two that I've screwed -.- 

p/s: another post coming right up! stay tuned =p 

til then. 

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment