Saturday, April 14, 2012

homo sapiens

humans. such COMPLICATED beings. arrrrr.

humans are so unique. each individual is so DIFFERENT. same species, same body structure. yet some how the difference of one's mind to another is like two different universe, as alien as it could be. recently I've been thinking so much about it that i think i could come up with a comic book on it. lol.

in primary school, we learn to be a 人见人爱 person. in truth, its bullshit. humans differ so much from one another. each is brought up differently, each wants different things. there's just too many elements. in reality, its either you fake to please someone, or you just don't care any shit of it. 

is it because of my blue(logical, analytical personality)-ness? recently I'm like going around defining the people's I've met. i would kinda analyse the personality of people, group them, explain them, see things the way they see, then usually discuss the 'conclusions' with my sis. and my sis would say things like, 'you can't define a person just like that', or 'there's much more to that', or 'why do you even want to define them?'. lol.

guess this is the Aquarius-pieces cusp personality thing that my sis is talking about? I'm not really into horoscope but maybe this thing she got it right. she always say that i see things very differently from other people. like i have some sort of alien mentality. hrm.

actually, i think this human thing is kinda interesting. really. if I'm not so sick of bio, i would dissect some brain to see how the brain works. or the heart. as we grow up, there's so much more to a person's character. not just good, bad, happy, angry or sad. humans are capable of sarcasm, humour, faking, lameness, spacing out, bluffing, joking, syok-sendiri-ing, and many other characters that actually, in a way, don't make any sense. lol. seriously, any of those aren't actually vital for survival, speaking from an animal's point of view. yet, we have them, the ability to define situations  in the way we see things.

好的一半,坏的一半。that's what humans are. funny that we're always so aware of it, yet could do quite little to make the better out of it. alas, for any imperfections i see, i could conclude that its because we're just human. very human. 

人生无常。humans are very adaptive. and things change very easily. given enough time, one thing can change from A to Z and back to A again, where that might not be the end of it, and then after that, might still change some more. In years, so many things can happen and you really can never guess the what,when, how, and whys of the end. and I've seen good examples in How I Met Your Mother and Desperate Housewives. not the best place to learn life's lessons, but hey, they're really good dramas okay?

okay. maybe I'm not making any sense. but some how i just need to get this out of my mind. and maybe some how, i hope seeing things like this can help me to be a better person.

今年。我的新年志愿可以说有两个。一个是做个好人,一个是做个大人。说实话,同时间做这两样一点也不简单。

okay. I'm making less and less sense here. and my English. since when it sucks so much??@@ given the confusion in my mind, this post would lead anyone no where, so, better just end it here.

til then.

wait. i think i'm seeing the trend here. study days, i blog about studies. holidays, i blog about my mind@@. why my mind no peace?? damn.

okay. til then.

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment