Monday, November 14, 2011

3 months.

one semester is over already. so fast. but, looking back, this year is daaaaaamn long. imagine that i have gone through tooopid a level days at sucky inti, sat for A2 exam, got my results, enjoyed the holidays after a levels, started off uni, and now a whole semester has ended. yet, this year has not ended. Another 3 long months of summer break has began. =D

this year is so long, but it went by real fast no matter how i look at it. i've seen many people come and go in this one year. I've known many new friends in this one year. new friends. its like i never get to know them fast enough. each and every has so much history, so much in behind that i have yet to see. each character i could not grasp fast enough, that i could not truly understand. new people, not to mention weirdos, i've also met. and now i know i myself might even fall into that category @.@ new people, so different, so unique, yet so familiar.

One eighth  of my university life is over. another step closer to the real world. where i've already have a glimpse of the real world in uni. damn scary. that's all i can say. things are more complicated than it should be. things are ever changing that its too fast for me to react to.

this one year, there are many flaws and errors that i've made in dealing with stuffs. sometimes i feel like a fool. sometimes i feel like a pabo, baka, toooopid. i'm fooled, provoked, used, and cheated. happened before. and yet again and again it happens. have to learn to deal with stuff SMARTLY. ergh.

These 3 months, would be enough to digest everything i've gone through in this one year, i think. would be enough for me to pave the path which i will choose to walk, for me to learn something extra which i want to and need to.

These 3 months, no plan will be my plan. so i could be available everyday. open to all events and people and gatherings and knowledge and all sort of stuff.

These 3 months, i will work on meeting up with people, bonding with people, LOTS and LOTS of exercise, shopping, reading up all sort of stuffs, cooking sewing drawing crafting, and watch movies and dramas.

i could foresee a day where i would give up blogging all together. its hard to keep stuff to myself and to not lie in my blog at the same time. its even harder to not reveal too much and to clear up my mind at the same time. one day i would need to deal with all my thoughts by myself, no more by blogging.

til then,

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment