Thursday, June 2, 2011

bye bye

yep..its time for teary good byes, after one and a half year. i'm finally done with A levels!!!yoohoo!!how cool is that??haha.

sorry. it won't be teary actually, because i'm actually happy leaving a levels. haha. i'm very glad to kiss my books and inti and all the other stuff goodbye. haha. so, here's my farewell speech.

BYE BYE A levels!!you really suck like hell. bye bye inti. u suck quite a bit too. bye bye rapid kl U623, i no longer need to wait for you like forever to fetch me to college. bye bye FURTHER MATHS. self studying is no fun at all, this is my first and last time trying it. bye bye the other 3 bloody subjects which i had to hold on to for this past one and a half year. and also, bye bye lifeless, bye bye no life, bye bye stupid stupid a levels.

haha. how's that?of corse i've some thank yous to make too. thx you friends and pals of any kind to make a levels bearable. i mean, i've survived it, didn't i??thx you Take Away, though now i have to stop drinking dor a while due to my favourite passion fruit juice is likely to contain certain building chemicals..oh well..thx you stact club, making my life in college slightly exciting, though its only for few months. thx you ricola, my phone, green tea, chinese tea, inti level 9 ( also known as ' mouth floor'), taylors' notes and yee min's further maths notes for setting up the study mood for me..haha..it make my study life very very much easier. especially level 9. its my study heaven. haha.

okay, that's all for teary goodbyes. no hard feelings. haha. i've reach another turning point!!hmm..where to go next??=]

til we meet again. chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment