Thursday, December 16, 2010

the start of the end.

holidays. always love them and can never get enough of them. nah.i don't get expensive trips oversea to see the world..nor spend every day outside the house shopping and playing..i actually very much enjoy the peace at home, reading harry potter over and over again, up to a measure, that is.

hey. don't get the wrong idea. i have painstakingly plan my whole holiday ahead. i do have a plan okay. not just harry potter. well, first, i'm going to really really try hard to catch up on alllll the syllabus for further maths. 'cous, mind you, its extremely difficult and i'm going to reconsider my option of taking the whole subject seriously. a visit to monash scare me actually. when i actually face all the robotic stuff and devices, i had a slight panic. it all look so boyish and complicated and mental, not to mention extremely tough. i'm terrified and am going to work my butts off to achieve full As. just for the 20 percent tuition waiver at monash. not to mention finding any other possible scholarships.

and. art work of course. god knows how much i've neglected my artistic soul until it had almost left me completely since i've been spending time doing further maths as a hobby. not that its actually a hobby, but its definitely stuff that i have time to do during my free time, which make it my hobby, like it or not. haih. anyway, the point is i've bought all the ingredients needed to make more handcrafts. but. well. no where near opening the packets until now. haih.

and. art of cooking. finally i'm making slight progress in that. and on one particular day, i've an urge to wanting to make 'mua chi' - the soft sticky white 'kuih' with groundnut crumbs covering its surface. sound so tasty right??so i asked my auntie may to teach me to make it. but. i was apalled when all my kakak got out from a drawer is a packet of pulut flour. den she mix with water. and water only. i'm suprised it doesn't need oil or egg or butter or anything.
lol. then she boil them in hot water. that's it. flour n water. then she cut them into small cube and put them in the groundnut crumbs. the end. the mua chi is done.

oh my. i have no idea cute and tasty little mua chi is so damn easy to make. and to my utter bewildment, my auntie may use the same dough to make small little balls, and throw the into pandan and ginger soup. and tadaaaa, rice ball soup is done. i have no idea rice ball soup and mua chi is the exact same thing!!and quite disappointed with the mixing flour and water lesson.==

anyway. it feels so wrong to have food purely made from flour and water and nothing else.haha. its like hardly food. both sis said i'm not making any sense. and when i said i'm not having mua chi ever again they think i'm out of my mind. lol. oh well..

oh. and driving. haih. who's there got a P license for 10 months and can't yet drive?i bet only me..haha..another homework for me this holiday. nothing much for this holiday except a couple of wedding dinner, some teaching , some visits, some gatherings and a camp. yep. gonna enjoy my precious peacefulness this holiday.

til then .

chaoz~~

No comments:

Post a Comment