Saturday, August 14, 2010

live in the NOW

well. this post really take a long time for me to type. coz i was writing but how i've change and how suck i am and all the craps. then realize it was a rubbish boring post because it wouldn't have changed anything. so i deleted the whole crap of it.

yep. from now. i'll just focus on now.

to pekan nanas. i'll have the following check list:
i'll bring:

-motivation
-full preparation
-lots of love and care
-2 helping hands
-energetic spirit
-an open mind, an empty cup, a blank paper
-alertness
-a big big big smile ( really, its not that hard right???haih..)
-a thick face
-manners
-confidence
-my tree!!which'll stand on its own!!
-an open heart
-kindness
-facade (neccessary)

okay. i'll not think of any a levels for 1 week. i'll not think of further maths for 1 week. despite AS mock coming in less than a month. shit. S.H.I.T. no no, its only a week. ONLY A WEEK. no books no notes. i'll manage. right?? i'll just let go and enjoy myself. a bit. its not too hard to do these. right??right??????? sigh...

i'll take care of myself. i'll take care of others as well. i'm going on a journey to explore myself.

okay. pic for 4 events. emcee for 4. talk about pressure. yep, my teammates are always there for me, thx god a thousand times=]

breathe in....out...in...out...chill. phew. argh. whooo. i'm going to relax. relax relax relax.

p/s: pls pls plssssss make my tree stand...plssssss T.T

yep. this is it. focus on now. i'll do a good job. i'll be great. i just know it. its law of attraction, right???

til then. (this time really until after cs)



chaoz, people~

No comments:

Post a Comment