Friday, August 13, 2010

the city of pineapples

yes, people. i'm going to the city of pineapples a.k.a. pekan nanas next week=]

haha. so excited. and at the same time stressed out. so many events to prepare. so many first times to be tried. yep. a levels mock coming few weeks after that. sylables not finish. meeting a foster family. being emcee. meeting people. and what excite me most??no sight of inti long-rectangle-with-stupid-escalator-and-boring-lectures-building for one whole week!!!whoa. i counldn't ask for more. haha. its time for me to get a break and abandon that place for a while. and i could meet many youngesters in pekan nanas!!my foster sibling and secondary school campers. bet some of them might be more adorable than ttc students. hmph. who seemed to enjoy climbing on top of my head. bye, students, just for 2 weeks.=]

right. i'm pic of the very first event. and also the very last one. talking about stress. hmph. gotta rack my brain to think how to manke my god damn tree stand. argh.

p/s: btw, i think i got rid of my '...' habit right??haha. good. but not very successful with that in my msg-ing. aiks.

til then. (means after this community service)


chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment