Tuesday, May 4, 2010

my blog isn't dead

oops...almost kill my blog again..haha..but no worries, it won't die this time..not now anyway...haha..

1st..i have good excuses...coz my pc gone dead again..and den my line is terminated...coz gonna apply for the streamyx uni package thingy..hmph..i think my writing skills really have gone worse than it already is. coz these days there are hardly any writing to do.. its onli counting calculating and thinking..aiks...so if i don't blog anymore. my english will become as bad as jun dark's..haha.

so..tests after tests are coming like a big tsunami at me. so hardly have time to get on9 anyway. i've literally vanished from the cyber world for the whole month. except today. coz since i've spend 3 hours of the break slacking at 'the kitchen' and taste buds, why not spend the remaining hour on9 right??and the next lesson is malaysian studies, which, u know larh, its not really a lesson, the most important thing to do is get ur attendance marked.haha.

anw, i seriously need a new hobby. i need motivation to get a new hobby. if not, not long from now, i can only speak numbers and mathematical signs to you. haih.

one thing i've thought through this week is relationships are reallllyy complicated stuff..can't really comprehend it. no matter, my time is not here yet. haha. and the other thing i've thought through is studying is a selfish hobby...hmm..coz u only study for yourself. consult others to benefit for ur self and its a solo activity..hmm...where as teaching is a total opposite activity.. where u spend time to educate others, listen to others' stories, and spend time to observe and understand others. which is, a noble hobby.haha. so once again, ttc balance my life=]

ok..not bad for me, updating my blog in mere 20 minutes, 'll update again some time later.



p/s: i really love the art pictures at 'the kitchen'. i totally LOVE it=] hope i'll draw sth like dat some day.

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment