Sunday, November 24, 2013

do what I must

hey there. this post is a gentle reminder to myself. sigh, feeling so restless lately. is it because that I'm 21? I couldn't seem to chill and slack in peace. Ain't like the past summer breaks, I feel so guilty each time I nap or watch tv or read the same old story books to pass time. I feel so guilty and restless.

Always, there's a tiny voice in my head. I NEED to clean my study table. I NEED to organize my wardrobe. I NEED to get started if I want to make those handcrafts again. I NEED to learn to cook. I NEED to read all the untouched new books. I NEED to read up for my internship. I NEED to exercise. I NEED to plan the outings and get out of the house to socialize. I NEED to buy of the stuff which I have to buy.

and the tiny voices just gets louder and louder. guess it's a good thing I have signed up for internship. need something to force myself to get those brains exercised. hmph. and guess what, zero outing since my exams ended. eeeeeeee. no one wants to see me. T.T 

aaand. i'll take this as a new journey. a three months journey. let's forget study life for a while. also ELP finale is near. I'm a little excited, just a little bit. 

and there's this song we sing at the elp: let it be. three simple words which ask for so much. it bugs my mind so much I still failed to let it be. if there's a deadline for me to get over it, it is right NOW. two years is already too much of a waste of time, an additional half a year is ridiculously pointless and utter idiocy. shouldn't even waste an extra a single second brooding on it.

it's a new journey. a brand new journey. new motto: before starting on something, first think how you would finish it.

some what, feeling a little stressed out. sigh.

life ain't easy huh

No comments:

Post a Comment