Monday, October 14, 2013

pushing further

pushing and pushing myself further. The semester seems so long and never ending. lost all my motivation and energy already. i'm so bad at multitasking i can't focus on the things at hand. i'm missing my friends when i'm studying. i'm missing studying when i'm outside. and i'm missing chilling when i'm studying. i'm chilling when i'm suppose to be studying. this is BAD.

also, my lecturer teaches so slowly that we are 4 weeks behind schedule. FOUR WEEKS. how am i suppose to swallow everything on top of the other stuff that i have in hand. I want a break. A real break. An empty mind. A peaceful heart. and a good book. argh. 

Week 11. Things are gonna be over soon enough. Dragging myself towards the finishing line. Can't even plan too far ahead since there are too many things at hand. But i have TONNES to do after this semester. Here's part of the list:

1. Trip with family
2. Shop for heels, bag, clothes
3. Read, three books at least
4. Draw, sorta have an idea already
5. Write, sorta have an idea too
6. build an amplifier
7. intern
8. join microsoft student partner??
9. cook. this seems essential.
10. any form of exercise. i'm too weak! yoga again maybe?
11. research on FYP. other means of adding value to my future career.
12. plan a trip with...who wants trip??
13. reorganize my room, my wardrobe, my uni stuff . 
14. Find/ make/ buy a better uni notebook!
15. okay now i can meet up with people stress-free and mindfully!!

sigh. writing a list makes me feel so much better. should have done this much much earlier. okay. ALMOST THERE. CHIONG AAAA.


No comments:

Post a Comment