Saturday, August 31, 2013

make time

indulging myself the the hectic-ness of year 3 engineering. it's no joke. these days, you will either find me with the computer working with reports, or spending hourssss in the lab racking my brain. or teaching. and that's it T.T

and week 5 is just over, I now it's fast, but there's still a long way to go until I complete this semester. gah. ENDLESS assignments. literally ENDLESS until the end of semester. there won't be a day before that which I could say ' yay! I've done all my work!' . NONE. zzz. 

not that it's all suffer. some are interesting and challenging, though not many would agree. because most of them are heck troublesome. anyhow, I'm kept my pace this semester, won't say I've fallen back too much or some what. So, time to MAKE TIME for my friends huh? MAKE TIME. zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment