Wednesday, March 24, 2010

1st week of college

ok...its only 3 days...but i can tell that it'll be pretty much the same for the next few days.

so. basically a levels is boring..mostly because most of the lessons repeat spm stuff, especially maths. INTRODUCTION TO QUADRATIC EQUATION???its is so unbearable. anyway, its not that bad...at last i'm back into full time studying again, and i missed it so much...haha..and inti facilities are very good...cafeteria, library..al ideal places for self study.haha. and the best time of the days are break times. because i only take up 3 subjects (chem, maths, phy) i have more break time than people. haha...envy leh??hee..so this means more time for m to study further maths!!

oh my. further maths is so damn fun and interesting and awesome!!!but then it is so the bloody hard also. can't manage to understand all by my own...but then, got good friends who are willing to help me=]hee...lucky me! so i really hope i can be able to catch up and get back on the track..please pleeease let me take further maths for a levels exam next year...oh my. i know i'm choosing a difficult path la..making my life so hard..but, i really don't wanna give up. yet. aiks..

i can do it de horh???ya ya...i can..hmmm..i NEED official tuition..haih..anybody going for further maths tuition???please let me join you!!thxs

anyway. sadly i cant be able to teach ttc wednesday afternoon lessons anymore...hmph...miss them larh..hmmm..hee, u guys need any help bout add maths just ask me lah..haha=]


aiks...classes at 8 tomorrow...need to sleep=.=

chaoz~

No comments:

Post a Comment